The Michigan Cottage Food Law was established in 2010 to give opportunities to micro businesses who have been thinking about starting a food business. This law exempts a “cottage food operation” from the licensing and inspection provisions of the Michigan Food Law. A cottage food operation still has to comply with the labeling, adulteration, and other provisions found in the Michigan Food Law, as well as other applicable state or federal laws, or local ordinances.
Baker’s Hangout; a home bakery. We make custom orders designed for your needs.
You can order by giving us a call, order online or fill out the form.
- Large orders (above $50) will need 2 weeks notice.
- I will need half the payment up front, 1-2 days after the order has been made. This allows me to gather all your materials and ingredients.
- I will send out PayPal invoice by email.
- Small orders(below $50) will need a 48 hour turnover time
- Small orders pay on the same day of delivery or pickup.
- We can deliver to your specific destination, a delivery fee will be incurred.
- Pick up
- You may schedule a pickup date at a specific location.
Appointment only, Phone calls are welcomed between 11:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.